CTS Service Solution is looking to work with a part-time content marketing and social media manager to assist with growing our brand and thought leadership online.
This is the perfect position for anyone who enjoys producing business content, particularly around customer experience and customer service, and managing and executing blog, video, and social media calendars.
We’re going to skip the typical job-speak (Candidate will have experience in cross-channel content marketing and content optimization and is responsible for assuring consistency in tone, style, accuracy…) and keep it simple. Here’s what you should be good at:
- Our Topic. You need to have a reasonable depth of knowledge about customer service and customer experience. You do not have to be an expert in the field (we already have one of those), but you will need a depth of understanding better than just having been a customer and having an opinion on what good customer service is.
- Writing. Then more writing, and then, more writing. This will include editing, writing from partial pieces/outlines, and writing from scratch. This position will be heavy on content production.
- Social Media. This is a major piece of the pie. You should be extremely comfortable creating channel-specific posts for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Community Management. Part of managing content will be engaging with those who comment on the blog or social media.
- Organization. You will be in charge of planning, developing, and maintaining both content and social media calendars.
- Executional Discipline. One of your primary roles will be keeping our President on point with content and managing his interaction in a variety of channels. You will need to be exceptionally good at keeping others on task and delivering in a timely fashion.
- Supervision. To execute the content plan each week, you will need to oversee production of a handful of other virtual team members. You will not need to “manage” them per se, only to take charge of production and deadlines.
- Graphic Design. You should be able to create graphics for blog posts and social media. You do not have to be a professional designer, but should be able to create clean, professional graphics. We will have someone doing design, but on occasion, you’ll need to create a quick graphic to make a deadline. See recent blog posts on our site for types of graphics.
- WordPress. You will create, format, and upload blog posts as well as pages.
- YouTube. You should be versed in everything to do with uploading a video, but not producing it.
- Research. Do you Google? Research will often be needed to round out content.
- Communication. The ability to communicate regularly and effectively with the rest of the team in order to maintain timely content production.
More than anything, we are looking for someone who believes in our mission of creating Hero-Class® customer experiences and giving those who provide those experiences the tools to succeed.
I’m Ready to Apply!
We’re looking for someone who is driven, has a strong work ethic, and is truly interested in helping us make people’s lives better. If that sounds like you, that’s fantastic! Here are the details on the opportunity and application process:
- You will need to dedicate approximately 20-25 hours a week under an independent contractor framework for this work. However, if the fit is right, it could absolutely be something that transitions to full-time down the road.
- Pay may be flat fee or hourly (this is up for discussion); either way it will fall in approximately the $20-25/hour range, depending on experience and other factors.
The form below is the first step in identifying those who are on the same page as we are! So, if you’re interested, just fill in our quick form, and we will get back with you.
Thanks so much for your interest in working with us. We look forward to hearing from you!
The CTS Team