What I love about this graphic is the crossover between psychological research and actionable customer service teachings. Here are 3 of my favorite points from the infographic:
- Customers will stick with your loyalty program if you get them started.
- If you are struggling to innovate, your customers are a great resource.
- Selling “time” over money helps customers see the value of your brand.
Check out the other 7 points below…
PS. If you are interested in social psychology, you can find some great information on Greg’s blog Sparring Mind.
Latest posts by Adam Toporek (see all)
- 11 Customer Experience Lessons from the Cruise Industry - December 2, 2013
- Happy Thanksgiving from CTS! - November 28, 2013
- What Marketing Needs to Know About Customer Loyalty (Infographic) - November 25, 2013