As many of you know, we will be launching our new blog at the beginning of March customersthatstick.com. Like all good things, this Customer Service Experience blog must come to an end. Today’s post is the final one that will be published on IntenseFence.com.
It’s been fun here at IntenseFence, but this move has been a lot like moving to a new house — I’m already picking out my favorite room in the new place while the current place is a mess of boxes and trash bags.
Most of all (straining the analogy further), I hope that we will all still be friends when I move to a new neighborhood. And just like moving, I think I’ll bribe everyone with beer and pizzas to come watch the game at my new house. So, in that vein…
We are going to hold an awesome contest to celebrate the launch and to help publicize the move from the current domain.
First, the good stuff. We have three excellent prizes:
1st Prize: Amazon Kindle Fire (7″ Screen with WiFi)
- 19 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, and books
- Thousands of popular apps and games, including Netflix, Hulu Plus, Pandora, and more
- Ultra-fast web browsing – Amazon Silk
- Free cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Vibrant color touchscreen with extra-wide viewing angle – same as an iPad
- Fast, powerful dual-core processor
- Favorite children’s books, graphic novels, and magazines in rich color
- Amazon Prime Members enjoy unlimited, instant streaming on thousands of popular movies and TV shows.
- Amazon Prime Members choose from thousands of books to borrow for free.
2nd Prize: John DiJulius’ Secret Service Orientation, Autographed Copy
Enjoy John DiJulius‘ world-renowned Secret Service Keynote. This set of 2 audio CDs plus both books, What’s the Secret and Secret Service are the perfect 1st step for you and your team to discover your company’s potential. What better way to learn from THE authority on world-class customer service than in the comfort of your own car. Have 5-10 employees? This package is perfect for small businesses.
This package contains:
- 1 Secret Service book
- 1 What’s the Secret? To Providing a World-Class Customer Experience book
- 1 Secret Service Keynote Audio CD set (2 discs)
- 1 X-Commandment ‘What’s The Secret?’ Bookmark
3rd Prize: The Welcomer Edge, Autographed Copy
The Welcomer Edge is a business book that unlocks the secrets to repeat sales. Its principles are appropriate for all sales and service environments. It’s about four distinct categories of service professionals — the people that will make any customer service function or department a success.
Customer service expert Richard Shapiro provides real life examples and anecdotes to help transform this concept into action. Welcomers are a rare breed of friendly and engaging people. Most importantly, they are innately intuitive, and understand that customers are people first. Identifying and recruiting welcomers is the key to a healthy consumer base.
How To Enter
LEGAL STUFF: Please see the Official Rules in the Contest Widget for details. Below is the fun stuff!
To enter the contest, simply use the widget below. You can enter the contest multiple times based on the action you wish to take. The number of entries is related to the different actions. Of course, you can enter once without doing anything other than entering; however, you can get multiple entries by doing the following:
- Like Customers That Stick On Facebook | 3 Entries
- Follow @adamtoporek On Twitter | 2 Entries
- Tweet About The Contest | 1 Entry (You can do this once per day until the contest closes)
- Leave a Blog Comment | 10 Entries (not live now, see note below)
- No Purchase or Social Media Necessary – Snail Mail | 1 Entry
IMPORTANT (Updated 02/29): Since “Leave a Blog Comment” relates to a blog post on the new web site, it will be added when the site goes live. If you follow us on any of the social media sites, we will announce when the page goes up. In other words, commenting on THIS post does not count towards the contest; however, we would still love to hear your thoughts!
UPDATE 03/06: The actual post to gain ten entries is live now. Go to What Is Great Customer Service? and leave a comment that answers the question. Comments have been turned off on this post as of today to avoid confusion.
The contest ends on March 31, 2012.
PS. If you see me or people from IntenseFence registered, that is for testing and validation purposes. We will be removed before selection.
A huge thank you to everyone here for your support of the Customer Service Experience blog!!! We look forward to seeing everyone on the new site in March.