P.O. Box 874106
Tempe, AZ 85287-4106
Program Website: Center for Services Leadership: Certificate in Customer Experience
Degree or Certificate: Certificate
Program Cost: Online Certificate in Customer Experience is $1,800.00 | The Services Leadership Institute is $3,200.00.
Additional Cost Information: The Center for Services Leadership also offers an annual conference called The Compete Through Service Symposium which is $1,800.00.
What is the course content like?
Required Courses for the Certificate
- How to Blueprint Excellent Customer Experiences
- How to Find & Fix Service Quality Gaps
Elective Courses for the Certificate (Choose Two)
- How to Deliver Front Line Service Quality
- How to Profit from Service Recovery
- How to Innovate Using the Voice of the Customer
How long is the program?
- The online certificate in Customer Experience is entirely self-paced and takes about 30 hours to complete.
- The Service Leadership Institute, a face to face course, is 2 1/2 days.
- The Compete Through Service Symposium is two days.
What types of careers or positions can this program lead to?
- Marketing, Operations or Business Development Executive
- New Product or Service Developer
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service or Customer Advocacy Manager
- Strategic Planner
- Business Development Manager
- Service Operations or Service Quality Manager
- Professional of any kind who must understand how to use services as a source of competitive advantage
Return to the Customers That StickTM Guide to Customer Service Certificate and Degree Programs.